Arsenal Vs Liverpool: Supercomputer Tips Reds To Beat Gunners!

A Supercomputer says Liverpool have a higher chances of winning when they face Arsenal on Sunday at the Emirates stadium.

The Gunners are be looking to register their eighth win of the campaign in 10 games and which will keep them top of the league but predictors FiveThirtyEight have backed the result to go against the home side.

The Supercomputer claims that Liverpool have a 43 per cent chance of coming away with all three points while Arsenal have a 34 per cent chance of getting a win with a draw ranked at 23 per cent.

If the prediction comes true, it will mean the Gunners will lose their fifth consecutive Premier League games against Jurgen Klopp’s side, something they have never experienced before against the Merseysiders.

Arsenal have only been victorious in one of their last 14 league fixtures with Liverpool, suffering nine defeats in the process.

The Gunners lead the overall head-to-head record, though, winning 94 times to Liverpool’s 81, while there have also been 62 draws between the two sides throughout history.

Arsenal are 11 points clear of ninth-placed Liverpool, although the Reds do have a game in hand over the Gunners, having seen their recent clash with Chelsea postponedĀ  following the Queen’s death.

The London club’s last league victory over Liverpool came at the Emirates Stadium in July 2020, with Alexandre Lacazette and Reiss Nelson on the scoresheet in London.

Arsenal face another clash with Bodo/Glimt in the Europa League next week before travelling to Elland Road on October 16 to tackle Leeds United in the Premier League.

Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button